8.10.2005

Sleepless in Seattle

Okay, corny title but I couldn't resist....

We are now enjoying our vacation in Seattle. After a ridiculously long flight, we got to our hotel and I have been so jazzed up about Epic ideas that came to me on the plane that I couldn't sleep. I really want God to reveal some things to me these next 10 days about my own personal direction as well as direction for Epic.

I know that the enemy is already at work....as evidenced by a phone call I received from back home. Maybe the most frustrating thing about ministry is that it never stops. And some people just won't leave you alone regardless of whether your on vacation or not. But it's because I tend to dwell on things that I shouldn't that makes it especially frustrating for me.

Tomorrow we will go pick up our rental car and head to Mt. Rainier to do some hiking. From there we will head to Oregon and travel the most beautiful coastline in the world. I hear that some of the scenes are breathtaking. I brought the churh video camera and I hope to get some stock footage on this trip to use with worship backgrounds.

Jenelle and I are having a great time together already. We seem to get along best when we are on adventures together....away from the craziness of life in Beavercreek. This may be our last vacation together before a new addition to the family, so we are making it count!

Gotta go to REI now.....I'm not much for shopping but the Seattle REI store is amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home