8.13.2005

Inspired...


We saw some unbelievable things yesterday. I suppose that someone from the west wouldn't be so awestruck, but for ohioans it's incredible to see the things we saw. I got a chance to stand at the bottom of Comet Falls where the mist covers your body. After a two mile hike up 1700 feet, the 50 degree water feels awesome! It was a great memory for me as I stood in God's presence and marveled at his creativity. I have received so much inspiration these last few days. God is giving me ideas quicker than I can write them down. I know more than ever that Epic is God's plan for us....and he's going to guide us along the way. Well, off to the Oregon coast!

3 Comments:

Blogger /trav said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:03 AM  
Blogger /trav said...

hey. didnt know you had one of these but when i typed in velvet elvis as a fav. book it showed other people too, and i ran across you! pretty weird..well im glad the vacation went well..and i hope you have a good week coming up. talk to you later..
pictures look really awesome
-trav

2:24 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

okay...I'm late on the comment here but that's an astouding photo. I think it's time for a mission trip to the pacific northwest.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home